Thursday, February 9, 2012

Let the pranking continue

Once I get pranking I have a hard time stopping! Last night I hung dolls on my neighbors tree to scare her. This evil genius plan of mine was inspired after watching "The River" with her. Last night I was at the mall Valentine shopping. Not for Hub's but with my kids for their girlfriends. My youngest doesn't have a girl he likes. So he is poking around in one of those calender slash toy stores at the mall. The store is closing down so everything is on sale. He wants to get a little something. I let him pick out a small thing. While at the check out these little miniature babies catch my eyes. My evil genius light bulb goes off and my mind starts a rolling! I start to laugh out loud as I'm paying. The lady looks at me kind of strange. She is probably thinking what a wacko I am. I say wait I need to get these miniature babies .....still laughing. She is like.....Alright in a strange voice. Still most likely thinking I'm a wacko.












I plan on sneaking into my friends house while she is at work. I'm going to plant these little babies all over. Now in the show "The River" the dolls shake at night. I wish I could find a shaking doll. On my lunch break I go home eat and then I let myself into my friends house. I'm giggling the whole time. I get her spare key and it's having a hard time going in the door. Now I'm thinking....NO please this key has got to work. So I'm wiggling it around trying to get it in. Now I'm thinking....Shit what if this key breaks in her door. This will end up being a very expensive prank. I finally get it in and open the door. I will worry about trying to get it out later. I have pranking to do. The dog meets me at the door. Thank goodness she likes me. I start to look around trying to decide where these babies are going still giggling. I can't control myself, I'm just so proud of my idea.


I'm trying to think of places that these babies will take her by surprise. The first baby goes in the fridge. That is the first place I usually go when I get home. I just wish there was a camera in there so I could see her face.
She might just be a bigger TV junkie then me. So next I place one under the controller. I'm laughing thinking about her sitting down with her homemade popcorn. She will grab the controller and she will feel that little baby under it. I bet she screams! HaHa
I often find her reading when I come over to bug her. The next logical spot is by her reading material. At this point I'm laughing cause I could just hear her say....Damn it Kerry!
Don't know how long it will take her to find this one. I sealed it back up. I bet she jumps when she sees it though.
I figure when she goes for a glass this one will be looking at her. I wish I had a recorder that would go off when she opened the cabinet. It would totally have a baby crying on it! Now I would love to see her reaction to that. I might even pay money to see that!
Coffee anyone????? Would you like a little milk in that?????
I placed one in the powder bath.
One sits waiting for her by on her nightstand.
There will be a scream when she opens her makeup drawer. Thinking glad were good friends otherwise I wouldn't feel comfortable breaking in and going in her drawers.
Be careful in the shower you never know who could be watching a baby perhaps! After I place the last of my babies I find myself being stared down by her scale. I can't take it so I get on it. I have been running and working out like a dog lately. I was on her scale three weeks ago when I started this workout plan. I almost passed out when I saw the number I hate scales! This is why I don't have them. I do have a jacket and boots on. How much can they weigh right???? I decide I need to take my coat and boots off. So here I am standing in the house I broke into about to strip off my boots and coat. As I'm standing back on the scale I wonder what her husband would say if he came home early and found me in his bathroom with my boots off on his scale. He would probably think that was scarier than the babies. So I'm kind of mad because I have not shed one pound yet. I do find since I started working out I eat way more. It's like I'm starving. It's a vicious circle I tell ya!
As I'm getting ready to leave I remember I saw some scary looking dolls upstairs one time. I decide to go up and get a few. Right before I come to the closet I think what if their eyes open and close in front of me. My overactive imagination starts running. I think that is ridiculous. So I find them and they are very scary looking. I grab two. I run down the stairs with them picturing the three I left behind chasing me.
I put the first one in the front door window looking out. It is very creepy and is starting to creep me out. As I'm going to place the other one I think......What if I come back and this one is gone. I can't believe my mind can still take me back to a scared child with a crazy imagination. What is wrong with me. I don't believe normal people freak themselves out this way.
I hide the other one under her covers. I bet this one will get a scream for sure! I can't wait to hear about her reaction to all this.
I'm leaving and that doll looks creepy looking out the window. Kind of gives me a chill. I'm having a hard time getting the key out of the door. She needs a new key for sure. Now I'm thinking please God I know I'm being bad but let this key out! It finally wiggles free. I drive back to work laughing all the way. I love stuff like this. Remember that show "Scare Tactics"???? That was some of the funniest stuff I ever saw. I would be so good as a creative director for a show like that. I have really great ideas to scare her more but I don't have the money to put into them. I would get shaking babies and pin them to all her trees in the back yard. Right at dusk they would start shaking, their eyes would open and close, and they would cry! I would also set dragon flies free in her house. In the show "The River" there is a scene where a dragon fly flies into someone's mouth and possesses them. Evil laugh!



All the sudden a bad thought pops in my head. She works till six and her daughter has track but her son will beat them all home. I don't want to scare him. I try to text her daughter for his phone number so I can warn him. Nothing! I finally get my kid on the bus. I ask if her son is on the bus. He says yes. I tell him I need to talk to him. I tell him about the dolls so he does not freak out when he goes home. He is kind of like alright whatever. I guess boys do not get worked up over dolls like us! Plus he didn't watch "The River" with us.






I have a sick feeling that she is going to try to get me back. So I get home from work waiting to get a text from her. I get the first text from her daughter. She tells me her mom is freaking finding little babies everywhere. I kind of love it! Now I'm getting text from her with pictures of the babies every time she finds one! Kind of love it. I love a good prank for sure! I know she is the type that is not going to let this slide. I see creepy babies in my future for sure! I got my game face on, so ready for a creepy baby! Now a live dragon fly might just send me running! I have to laugh cause my Twisted sister thinks I can be funny but she also thinks I ride the train too long. I might be riding this train too long!





So back to Valentine's day. My oldest talks me into buying his girlfriend a piece of real jewelry. I'm not even spending this kind of money Hubs. I know right now you are thinking I'm crazy! I know that...Hello padded cell my name is Kerry! My reasoning behind this is....Number one he is in eight grade and he has held a candle for this girl since the sixth grade. Number two is I took pics a basketball game for a friend the other day. The two of them were there. Their smiles were the kinds that were ear to ear when they talked to each other. I remember that feeling before you are paying bills, raising kids, and in the cluster fuck of life. Three he was so excited. More excited than I have seen him be about anything lately and I don't want to break that. Four is..... It is sad but I think this holiday is more exciting for these kids in puppy love. It's sad that we as adults give up on this stuff. We say it's no big deal we don't need anything. But how great would it be to get something special, a surprise. Why is it that we get lazy the longer we are together. We give up and I believe that is whole heartily the reason there is so much divorce out there. We get comfortable and put no effort into our relationships. I'm at fault too.







My middle one has loved the same girl since the first grade. He is in 5th grade now. He still holds a candle for her even though she has a boyfriend. While we are out shopping he wants to pick out something for her. As we are picking out stuffed animals and he is very into it. He wants to pick out the perfect one. I say....why she doesn't even like you like that. He says...Mom someday she will and she will remember all this stuff I did for her. This is one point in my life where I think I may have done something right. I love the fact that he is not giving up. He will be a keeper for sure!

No comments: