Wednesday, December 14, 2011

WARNING....THIS IS NOT A POST FOR SOMEONE WITHOUT HUMOR OR THE JUDGEMENTAL....THIS IS A JOKE!

WARNING.....TURN BACK IF YOU HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOR OR ARE JUDGMENTAL AT ALL! THIS POST IS NOT MEANT TO OFFEND IT IS A JOKE!





So since it's Christmas time I have been going through X-mas songs and poems. I'm trying to put the scary Kerry....aka...evil genius stamp on them. This will not be my X-mas card poem but I had lots of fun writing it! It is mastered after the song "walking in a Christmas wonder land.





I call it "walking in a housewife fantasy land"





My head rings......


Are you listening......


In the light.....


My eyes are glistening......


A scary sight.....


I'm half drunk tonight......


Walking in housewife fantasy land....





Gone away is my sanity....


Here to stay is my fantasy.....


He looks like a Vamp....


I act like a tramp.....


Walking in a housewife fantasy land....





In the meadow I scream please bite me.....


Then pretend that I am Bella Swan....


He'll say.....Are you married....


I'll say....Hell yeah.....


But you can do the dirty job.....


When your in town.....





Later on.....


I'll perspire....


As I dream I'm on fire......


To face the unafraid......


In the bed that I've made.....


Walking in a housewife fantasy land....





In the meadow I scream please help me......


The Werewolf will show to save my life!.......


I'll pretend my life is not that scary....


And kid myself that I am not a wife......





When he shows.....


ain't it thrilling.....


That Vamp gives me a chilling......


We'll frolic and play......


in the not so nice way.....


Walking in a housewife fantasy land!!!!!!!



So like I said not for the judgemental people out there! I know you read it anyway put your gavel's away, I warned you! More Scary Kerry Christmas poems and songs to come. If I could sing worth a shit I would totally record myself singing this crazy crap!

No comments: