Sunday, December 18, 2011

Let it go, Let it go, let it flow......

I'm on a roll here people! These people I live with have finally drove me off the edge. So here is another Scary Kerry X-mas song of X-mass break insanity. With this one you will have to hum the tune "let it snow, let it snow, let it snow while singing this blog!


I call this one....Let it go, Let it go, Let it flow


Oh the feeling in my house is frightful........
But my cocktail is so delightful.......
And since I have no place to go.....
Let it go, Let it go, Let it flow....

They don't show signs of stopping.......
My head is kind of popping......
The lights are turned down way low....
Let it go, Let it go, Let it flow...

When I finally say...."This ain't right".....
How I hate weathering this storm......
But if I hold my jaw down tight.....
Oh my gosh this beers getting warm....

I feel like I could be dying.....
Oh my they are still flying.......
But as long as I have a beer....
Let it go, Let it go, Let it flow.......


For all you stay at Mom's out there....Let it go, Let it go, Let it flow!

No comments: