Monday, December 19, 2011

Santa Baby

Are you sick of singing scary Kerry Christmas jingles yet????? Well this latest one was inspired by the song...Santa Baby. So for your reading pleasure please sing this post to the melody of Santa baby. Just picture me as Taylor Swift.

Santa Baby, slip a cocktail under the tree, for me......
I've been an awful good mom.....
Santa baby, and hurry with that cocktail tonight........
Santa baby, an out of space convertible too, light blue......
I need to get the hell out of here.......
Santa baby, hurry with that cocktail tonight......
Think of all the fun I've missed.....
All the frog's I could have kissed......
Next year I could be Oh so good......
If you'd up my X-mas gift.......
Boo doo bee doo
Santa honey, I wanna yacht and that's....
Not a lot.....
I've been run ragged all year.......
Santa baby, hurry with that cocktail tonight........
Santa Cutie, there's one thing I really do need.....
A wife....
She would save my life.....
Santa baby, hurry with that cocktail tonight......
Santa baby, I'm kind of losing my mind tonight.....
I'm sick and tired of all the fights.....
Santa baby, hurry with that cocktail tonight......
Come and take the kids from me......
I swear you will not know their there.....
I really do believe in you.....
Now lets see if you come through....
Boo doo bee doo
Santa baby, hurry with that cocktail tonight.....
Santa baby, forgot to mention one thing, this ring......
Who knew that shit would come with a zoo.....
Santa baby, hurry with that cocktail tonight...
hurry with that cocktail tonight...
hurry with that cocktail tonight.........

No comments: