Monday, December 19, 2011

MaMa, the housewife

Hope your enjoying this collection of Scary Kerry holiday insanity songs. It's the only thing that is keeping me sane this Christmas break. If you could see me writing them that is the funny part. I sing them, I giggle, and my hub's says I look ridiculous. This latest one is inspired by the song "Frosty the snowman". When I rewrote it and put my evil genius stamp on it, I called it...."Mama, the housewife". For your reading pleasure Please sing while you read this to the Frosty the snowman melody. It's sure to brighten your day.

Mama, the housewife, was not a jolly, happy soul......
With a kid over here and a kid over there......
She felt like she could blow......
Mama, the housewife, is no fairy tail...they say....
She was mad as HELL and the children knew to stay the HELL away.....

There must have been some magic in that beer she shot gunned down........
For when she finished, she began to dance around.......
Oh Mama, the housewife, was as buzzed as she could be....
And the children say they no longer had that fear.......
As long as Mama had a beer......

Thumpety, Thump, Thump, Thumpety, Thump, Thump......
Look at Mama go.......
Thumpety, Thump, Thump, Thumpety, Thump, Thump......
Check out that pyramid grow.....

Mama, the housewife, knew the night was getting late......
So she said...."This better be my last, or I'll just go to my ass"....
Up the stairs she went....with that beer in her hand......
Running here and there, shit is everywhere.....
Sayin.......I can barely frickin stand........
She yelled as loud as she could, get your ass in bed, or I'll give it a pop.......
They tried to escape for a moment and come back down the stairs.......
Then they heard her holler....STOP...........
For Mama the housewife, hadn't had enough that day....
But she kissed them goodnight, saying....Don't you cry....I'll be drunk again some day.......


I hope that everyone reading this knows I'm just poking fun at the craziness of Christmas break. I feel I should say I love my kids and don't get drunk off my ass all holiday season. CHEERS!

No comments: