Monday, October 4, 2010

What the Hell Universe????

Monday morning I wake up with every intention to re invent myself into the perfect person. I was going to workout, eat right, and take my vitamins. I was going to get crap done off my awful list as well. I like to refer to this list as the shit list. At 2:30 I found myself still in my PJ's suckin down Dr Peppers, watching TV, and surfing the net. Pathetic, I know! I don't know why but I am missing the self control gene. When I plan this kind of day it almost seems like my mind works extra hard to mess it up. I take a quick shower and run up to pick up the kids from school. I always have this overwhelming feeling of guilt when I don't follow through with my plans. I'm going to start re inventing myself on Tuesdays. Mondays and me just don't see eye to eye.





Blake has a football game tonight. I'm in my closet getting ready. I pull out my "True Religion" jeans. I am shocked when they won't go over my hips. What's even worst is Hubby walks in the closet from work and stops and laughs at me. Great timing, there I am wobbling all over the closet trying to get these over my hips! Pretty sight. I pull out another pair of jeans, I can get these over my hips but I can't button them. Hubby is still in there hanging up his tie from his work day. He glances over again......laughing and says.......What happened????? What happened is I turned 40 and all that crap Mom...aka..Debbie Downer said to me is true! Your metabolism comes to a screeching halt. Now I am mad! I never used to work out ever and I have been doing yoga and palates this is bullshit! These damn jeans fit in APRIL. This is no ones fault but my own. I know what to do stop buying soda, beer, cheeseburgers, french fries, and junk! Stop sitting on the sofa surfing the web and watching TV. Start walking at night, for God sakes I have a dog and kids they would love to walk. As I writing this little entry I am thinking about the fact that I am meeting my friend Sharri's boyfriend at "Docs" tonight. He is buying one of Hubby's ACL tickets. Doc's has the best damn cheeseburgers and fries, I have to have one! I have a very LONG road a head of me. Getting old sucks I like the good old days where I could eat what ever I wanted. I did workout for an hour on Tuesday. After I was done I ran in my closet and tried those jeans back on. As if that fat was going to melt right off.



Here's a picture of Blake about to take down that guy. I was so proud when I heard his name over the loud speaker. Since there is more than one football team we always stay for the second the game. My two little guys always throw the ball around with the other kids at the game. Every time I pass them they yell......Hey Mommy! I counted three times that Blake walked by me and acted like he did not know who I was. I bought a button of him at one of the games and he asked me to please not wear it. Where is that little boy that loved his Mommy so much????


These guys in their boots just crack my ass up! It may be growing on me!


I had to add a few pictures of "Baby Beck". He was a crazy rock star again at his game. Four left footed goals. I was behind the goal area because it was the best place to take pictures. The goal keeper from the other teams name was Caleb. The reason I know this is because his helicopter Mom stood right behind the goal the entire game. She talked to him non stop. Poor kid how the heck was he supposed to concentrate. She would say Caleb do you know what you did wrong on that one? Caleb the ball is coming get ready. Caleb if you do this it will be better. Caleb that is exactly what your supposed to do and so on and so on. That kid did not turn around one time and acknowledge that she was speaking to him. No exaggeration she never shut up the entire game. I found myself wanting to yell things at her like shut the hell up and let him play. At one point I wanted to take off my shoe and stuff it in her mouth. Mind you Aidan plays on a team two years up so this poor kid is nine. OMG, I can just imagine this poor kids life and his poor future wife. I will never see her again so I feel free to talk shit on here about her without having to call her "Hello Kitty".

Aidan's team is having a great season. I think they have only lost one game.

I can't wait to watch this kid though the years playing sports. He has this determination in his eyes that is crazy. I LOVE having the star player. He is so much fun to watch.

We get home from the game and I am uploading all the millions I took at the game. Blake is standing over me looking at the pictures. All of the sudden he drops a full glass of water on my lap top. It goes right on my keyboard. It is almost like it is happening in slow motion and I am going......NOOOOOOOOOO! I flip the thing upside down right away. I lay a towel up and set it upside down on it. The last few weeks the Universe has been shiting all over me. It started when Hubby's car needed a bunch of work. Then our lawnmower broke. Then our washer broke. Then the window of my car broke. Next I crashed my car. Two days later I lost money out of my pocket at a football game. I made the mistake of saying the words what's next! Well the universe showed me what's next. I'm in a huge panic, Hubby is going to go through the roof on this one. Should I stage a robbery????? After I let the lap top dry out I am testing it the keys are going out one by one right before my eyes. Next the screen goes.....come on Universe give me a break!
I ask the universe all the time for a large lotto win, good health, and happiness. Hey Universe I ain't happy! How about that lotto. Is it so much to ask for the easy way out??? Mom...aka...Debbie Downer is from the school that nothing comes easy. Bullshit there are people that get the easy way out and I want to be one. Are you listening Universe?????

While getting ready for football practice Cole is watching the Oprah show about the monkey who communicates with people. He turns to me and asks if we could get one of these monkeys. I tell him if he cooks, cleans, and drives kids around I'm all for it!

I had to take a picture of this salad I made for my friends who were in town. It was so pretty and I totally copied it from my neighbor. Anyway I'm getting tired of these people I live with messing and breaking my shit.

No comments: