Friday, October 29, 2010

Suspect!

Second day on the job. I break for lunch around 2pm. Since I work down the street I come home for a quick bite and some TV. As I'm pulling in the drive these skeletons catch my eye. Someone has blown up pictures of Hubby and my face and placed them on the skeletons. I can't stop laughing but I want to know who the HELL did it! I'm the only one who is supposed to come up with clever ideas like this. The nice thing is this person picked a picture of us in our twenties. If they were smart they would have blown up a recent picture of us. Now that would have scared the Hell out of people, myself included.
BTW, I want my picture back! Aidan comes home from school and sees this. He wants to take the faces off the skeletons. I ask why and he tells me it's creepy. I tell him he should start eating better, otherwise he will look like this!

Hubby has his flock of seagulls hair in this picture. This is just disturbing. My mind can't help but think he looks like the poster child for anorexia. No offence to any of you anorexics out there.
I go back to work and pull out this college of the suspects. It's got to be one of these drunk asses from the Halloween party. I narrow down my list to the two that I really think did it.
Jesse, is my number one suspect. She can get a little crazy at times. I text her right away to tell her I know what she did and her ass is grass. I find it funny that she called me today to see if I was at work. This is totally something she would do. She also just happened to be laughing at that flock of seagulls picture on my fridge last Saturday. On my 40th she showed up with a beer with my my face on it. My mind is going crazy with things I can do to get her back. I have some great pictures of her in my vault of blackmail. She calls me to find out why her ass is grass. Now Jesse is not a great liar so I half believe that she is not responsible. I'm still not totally convinced though. Would all these little clues just be coincidence?????

I move on to the number two suspects. Now these two are a bit like Bonnie and Clyde. They can be a little sneaky and they love a good prank. They share my same sick sense of humor. I could just see them sitting around last night knocking back a cold one planning my demise. All the sudden I get a text from Maryann. I text her back and ask her if she de-faced my graveyard. Her response....HUH????? What happened to it! Playing stupid I see. SUSPICIOUS! Now this one would never crack under pressure so I have to play my game right. I text her a little while later and say.......The German busted you. Another HUH????? Now the German is my crazy neighbor that has cameras on our yard. I text her back and say his camera got her and he is telling people about it. This doesn't get her. I'm still really thinking the only ones it could be is Jesse or Gilligan and Maryann. I'm going to get to the bottom of this.

I get home from work that night. I'm watching funniest home videos with my kids. BTW, if I was computer savvy I could totally win the jackpot on that show. I have great videos but can never load them right. So anyway, Cole says....did you see what Jen Beck did to your skeletons????? What???? I say! Then I ask how do you know that Jen did that to my skeletons????? He said she did it this morning when she picked me up for school. Great idea Jen, but never do the crime in front of the mouth of the South.
I should have known it was her. This is the same girl who put 40th birthday signs all over my yard. She really blew my cover on that one. All my other neighbors didn't think I looked a day over 39+1! So I know it's lame but I changed her facebook pofile picture to this. Usually I'm much more clever with my paybacks. I worked all day and I'm too tired to think.

If I wasn't so tired and didn't have to run kids all over God's green earth tomorrow I would knock a few back and really get her back. This fight ain't over Jen!

No comments: