Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Debbie learns to text

Crazy busy weekend here in la la land. Friday night I did the pictures for the homecoming dance. I could write a really good blog entry about things I saw at the dance. I promised myself I will only talk shitz on here about myself and people who will eventually get over it.....like family. Let's just leave it at, I'm scared to let my babies go to high school. I never really got the home school thing, I always liked my mini break during the day. I defiantly see the benefits of home school now.



Saturday morning we had a soccer game for Aidan, a football game for Cole, and Blake had two soccer games. This for me meant I spent most of the day in the car. Not one of these events was by the other. After that believe it or not we drove to Dallas. Our awesome neighbors invited us to the Cowboys game. We got in late and stayed at Hubby's Mom's house. We got to see most of his family. It was good to see everyone. While there every time I went to the bathroom the scale was calling my name. I don't keep one in my house because I believe "ignorance is bliss". While in the bathroom the thing would say.....come on Kerry just stand on me. I tried not to look at it even though it was staring me in the face and taunting me. I ran out of there and yelled....Hey jerk stop staring at me. After everyone went to bed I was in there washing my face that damn thing was behind me saying things like......Come on Kerry you know you want to know. I tried to get it out of my head. It keep telling me to come stand on it. I finally broke down, I just had to stand on it. I get on because I have zero self control which is why I'm in this predicament in the first place. I get on it against my better judgment and that damn thing is saying......that's it girl get all the way on it! I really want to hang one foot off but alright here we go. The thing says Error at first this should be my clue to walk away from this monster. I try again and there is the number staring me right in the face in big red. At first I think...come on this has to be wrong! Then I remember it was just last week I couldn't get my skinny jeans over my hips. I was staying with the grump and Debbie for a month this summer and their scale taunted me on a daily basis. I can't believe I have only been back for two a half months and the numbers are that much higher. What happened???? I was the one who could do what ever I wanted and not have to worry! This 40 shitz is for the birds. I feel now I will have to do sit-ups before I eat that juicy cheeseburger! Bullshit I say.

Sunday morning we pick up our neighbors at their hotel and head to the game. We do a little tailgating and people watching before the game.



Don't know what this has to do with football but I like it!


Bitches, that's all I have to say! Just wait girlie's keep laying out in the sun and eating what you want....it too will catch up with you.

We have Great seats. I can't thank Jen and Tony enough. Totally worth the trip out there. We got a suite with free food and free beer which is just great for that new found six pack I'm carrying around with me.

The stadium is unbelievable inside and out.

Jen picks up some drunk guy but then decides Tony is the better catch. We got to go in the Miller light club where the players walk through the tunnel right in front of you. Really cool experience. I think I took one hundred and seventy pictures.
We drove home after the game and got home at about 1:30am. The next day I pretty much feel like this bug on my windshield. Notice he is in the fetus position, that's where I want to be. I can't stop thinking about my new found fat but it is Monday time to catch up on all my DVR'd shitz TV!
While driving home from the game I got a text from Mom...aka..Debbie Downer. Now Debbie can't even put gas in her car the Grump does every thing for her. She is not great on the computer and has never sent a text. Recently she figured out the computer so I get tons of funny E-mails every day. The problem is I have seen most of them since they have been floating around for years. This is all new to Debbie so I don't have the heart to tell her. Anyway this text thing is going to be a mess, since she feels in powered by it she is burning up my phone. She even does a "YO", I have to laugh and forward this shitz to my twisted sister. I tell her watch out Debbie knows how to text! While Debbie is texting me I get a text from Dad..aka...Grump. His text says your Mom is out of control texting!
Monday...Dad..aka...the Grump calls. I'm scared when I see his number pop up he is not a phone taker at all. I think the worst...something bad has happened and that's why he is calling. HE is just calling to shoot the shitz, wow, finally I waited my whole life for this. Now I don't know if someone in my family told him or if he is reading the blog but he has got wind of the the fact that I call him the Grump and Mom Debbie. He tells me he would like to be referred to as Grumpa for Grandpa and then he makes a joke about Mom and calls her Debbie. I ask NO questions I just say OK! He hangs up quickly I don't know if he is amused or mad!


Monday night Blake has a football game against West lake middle school. West lake middle school breads athletes, it is known. Drew Bree's came from there along with many longhorn athletes. We are driving there and pull up to a HS football field where a team is practicing. Hubby says we are at the wrong place. There are a bunch of kids standing around so I say lets ask them if there is another field. Hubby being from the old school of never ask directions says "I bet it is at the middle school". So we waste some time driving to the middle school where nothing is going on. We drive back to the HS and ask for directions and find out they have two fields. I want to say...I told you so but there are some times it's better to bite your tongue and just realize you are right! We get there late just in time to see Blake try to make an awesome tackle. He grabs the guys shirt who by the way is twice as big as him, first his feet fly off the ground then the guy pretty much launches Blake on his back. Now the guy is running for a touchdown with Blake on his back like a monkey. Blake is going side to side trying to get this guy down. Then his other teammate comes and hits him in the legs and he finally goes down. I say "A" for effort.
We have an A team, a B team, and an A team for football. All got killed by this super hero school. We couldn't get anywhere with them. This is the place in Austin where all the rich of the rich live. I went to the snack bar and you can tell all of the Mom's are plastic surgery regulars. There faces didn't move, they did not look weathered or rode hard put away wet at all. The stadium was like a professional place they served fast food at the concessions and had a real store for spirit gear. There damn cheerleaders squad which was four times the size of ours did double back flips. There "C" team could have killed our "A" team! What the hell it is crazy, just goes to show money does buy somethings. Are you listening Universe I want lots!


Anyway I vowed that I would get rid of this unwanted belly fat when I get back to Austin. I had a busy day grocery shopping, filling out paperwork for my new job. I put the little guys to bed and they were bickering because they have a love hate relationship. While rubbing their backs Aidan says hey Cole you are a baby because you sleep with a Teddy bear. I say it's alright to sleep with teddy bear. Cole then says to Aidan your room is such a mess that you might have a piggy living under your bed for a year and not even know it! I laugh at that, that is some funny shitz! Now I vowed to work out after I put these two to bed but here I find myself blogging, eating chips, and drinking, DR. pepper! Let me just say while sitting on the sofa today I grabbed this unwanted belly fat and had a talk with it! I told it it's not wanted here and it needs to go away! Are you listening UNIVERSE, I'm not going to take it! Anyway busy with these people I live with.

No comments: