Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Are you ready for some football.

Hubby is on the chain gang for the Monday night football game. This is great for him because he gets to be out on the field.
Blake has his best game of the season. I'm so happy for him. His name was announced over the loud speaker several times. Woot Woot.....proud Mom here. He is number 81 when your checking out pictures.

This is him making a great tackle. The boys haven't won their last few games so it's nice to see them playing so well.

He blocks the guy from catching this ball and the crowd goes wild. His name is once again mentioned.

Always nice to win when your on your own field. Great game.
He looks pretty proud. I love when I see my kids so happy even if they make me miserable half the time.
Blake even had a super cute fan at his game.

This even though this is not my kid it would be my money shot for the game.
I have spent the last two days cleaning the house and getting ready for my twisted sister and pirate girl to come for a visit. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.
I picked up the little guys from school today. After they were home for a bit I got into a fight with Cole. He started yelling at me. I tell him he will not yell at me that way. What does he say....You only have yourself to blame for this, you taught me how to yell. I can't believe what I am hearing. I tell him when do I yell at you Cole???? I yell after I have asked you to do something or not do something several times. He tells me I am the WORST Mom ever and he needs to move out. Good get your little smart ass out of here is what I'd love to say. The fight continues and every part of me wants to drop to his level and start telling him all the things that bug me about him. What I do is not let him go the football practice. The kids LOVES football so this is killing him. I send him to his room and listen to him yelling that he has the worst Mom ever. I'm at the computer and I'm at my breaking point. I just sit there and cry for a little bit. I really don't know why he does this. No one else does it. Where did I go wrong with him. All of his coaches and teachers always tell me how wonderful he is. I am the only one he treats this way. I think he needs and old school ass kicking. Or maybe I should drop his ass off with some crazy mean Mom for a few days. After a while he comes down and asks me if he could have a hug. I give him a hug and try to explain to him that it is very disrespectful to talk to me this way. He ruins the whole hug thing when he tells me I need to be more respectful of him. What can I say except he is a work in progress.

Since I am the queen of Halloween we have been booed three times. This is where a secret person leaves you a Halloween treat on your door. The next night you are supposed to BOO two other people. Since I am pretty much behind on life these days I have yet too Boo anyone. I tell Aidan I'm going to get our Boo treats tomorrow so to think about who he wants too Boo. He cracks me up when he says....um how bout some RANDOMS.
Twisted sister is flying in tonight so this will probably be my last post for a few days. Hopefully these people and the Universe will lay off of me while she is here. I do have to throw her ass under the bus real quick. I borrowed a car seat from my neighbor. I'm telling her I got it. She says did he install it. I say No, we are going too. She pauses and then says OHHHHH in one of those long drawn out Ohhhh's. What???I ask. Well she says they make these alittle different and they are hard to put in! Hello Twisted sister these have always been a bitch to get in....I think we got! All in fun Twisted sister.


I don't usually post recipes but I'm posting one. I can't believe how my kids eat the crap out of it.
Bacon Spaghetti
Saute two white onions in olive oil cut into thin strips
Add four cans of dices tomatoes the ones with basil, oregano, and garlic
Cook a package of bacon and crumble it and add to your mix.
Boil the thin spaghetti noodles rinse and add your sauce
I can't believe I just added a recipe to my blog....that is so unlike my blog. Totally worth making!
Great re heated too. I guess you could wrap a shit in bacon and it would probably taste good.

No comments: