Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Me and my Vamp!

The kids had their book fair on Tuesday. I was waiting in the parking lot for them to come out. Cole comes running up with a big smile on his face. He yells......Mommy, Mommy, I got you a present from the book fair. He knows that I am obsessed with the Vampire from Twilight. I guess because I am so obnoxious about it. So he unrolls this poster of the ever so handsome Vamp. He says......I got you a poster of the Vampire for you to hang in your room. This is one of those moments that you just want to freeze time, I think that it is so cute that he thought of me before himself. He told me he really wanted the Cowboy's poster but he didn't have enough money for both. So of course I'm going to go to the book fair this week and buy him the Cowboy poster. I'm am wondering how Hubby is going to react because you know I have to hang this now!


Gosh I could just eat this guy up! Cole and I have fun posing for pictures with the Vamp. He then tells me all his friends were making fun of him for buying this. WHY?....I ask. He tells me they are all team Jacob. Then he tells me if it wasn't for me he would be team Jacob because he has bigger muscles.

The boys both bought Lego sticker books from the book fair. This kept them busy all night. I need to find some sticker books for Christmas.


Aidan won't even look up for a picture. Later that night I found this little shit in his room placing these Lego stickers all over his dresser.

Edward and I spend our night on the sofa cuddling and watching dancing with the stars. I think I may have found the perfect man.


I am taken a little back when I find him being a bit of a peeping Tom. Then he explains to me he is just watching over me, protecting me, and gazing at my beauty. I think I may just be in love.

Lately after Aidan's shower he wants to put on deodorant. I try to explain to him that he really doesn't need it at his age. He tells me the girls like it. Not this girl the smell of Axe nauseates me. Maybe because my 13 year old has all the Axe sprays and him and his friends put way to much on. Blake can home sick from school today. I went to pick him up and we had to go down to athletics to pick up his football bag. I was waiting in the athletics hallway for him to come out and the whole hallway smelled like chocolate axe......so gross!



I haven't had any pictures of the perfect Dog lately. Here he is still as perfect as ever.

No comments: