Sunday, January 31, 2010

Your not going to be happy!

Friday these people I live with were not at all entertaining so I posted my 40 sucks list. But Saturday was another story. We all slept in till 10;30 because we are all total night owls with the exception of hubby! By this time he has put in about 4 hours at work which he likes to remind me of every Saturday! So Cole has a basketball game that we are all running around like chickens with our heads cut off to get ready for. So we are walking out the door with exactly enough time to get to the game with not a minute to spare. I yell hurry up get in the car!!!!!! So I'm in the drivers seat and there is alittle knock at my window. I roll down the window and there stands Aidan with a very strange look on his face! "Your not going to be happy" he says! Now I have learned with three boys when they say this it is never a good thing. WHATTTTTT NOWWWW I SAY! Aidan looking down says "I farted" I think to myself he would not be telling me this unless he sharted! For those of you that don't know what a shart is its when you fart and alittle shit comes out! I'm thinking FUDGEEEE in my head (well not really Fudge)but I hold it together because no one does this on purpose. Thank God as I'm getting out of the car to clean him up hubby pulls up. So I give him the short version and tell him to hurry up and get Cole to his game. We get fixed up and head to the game.

Later that day I'm taking a epson salt bath because I'm hurting like hell from the Jillian Michael's Wii workout! BTW, I'm doing the best I can with that Wii workout and the chick bitches at you while you do it and pretty much tell you that you suck! Aidan was doing it with me and he said Mommy is that lady yelling at us???!!!!???? No honey not you me! So I'm trying to relax in my nice hot bath and in walks hubby! He says damn your skinny. I look up at him like he's CRAZY! I'm thinking to myself has it been that long since he has seen me naked in full on bright lights or is he trying to butter me up for when he goes in for the kill later! I say What the hell we have been married for 14 years are you just now realizing that I'm skinny????? He says No but you don't really have a muffin top like you like to complain about! It's because I'm stretched out in the tub. I sit up and say look what happens when I sit up!!!! Cat got your tongue cause you ain't saying anything anymore???? No honey you look great as he slowly leaves the room! Never a moments peace in this house I'm starting to think I should get an apartment.

No comments: