Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wouldn't it be nice.

Wouldn't be nice to be able to clone yourself for a day! Your clone could do all the shit you don't want to. I seem to be having a hard time getting my lazy ass off the sofa today. I have a million things on my plate. I need to get going on planning my 40th birthday. 40 hum its kinda bullshit, if I hear one more person say 40 is the new 30 I'm going to scream!!!! 40 is the new 30 for Courtney Cox, Jennifer Aniston, and all the other 40 year old movie stars. These people have personal chefs cooking them healthy meals, personal trainers telling them exactly what they need to work on, personal assistants doing all the shit they don't want to deal with, not to mention a ass load of money to go to spas, and on vacations and get alittle botox here and there. So unless I win the lotto or get discovered in the next two weeks 40 will not be the new 30 for me! For you young ones out there enjoy it because it goes fast! I always hated it when people said that but boy it starts to ring true especially when your kids get in school.

So yesterday was my 14 year anniversary now that does not seem to have sped by like some of the other things in my life! I do have a great hubby Thank God, it may have took awhile but he got there. He still gets under my skin from time to time and I know I get under his! But I do have to say I'm proud of us for always sticking out the tough times, marriage is hard and alot of work. Its work that sometimes you just don't want to work at! I actually had my "friend" come visit so I got a get out of jail free card on my anniversary which made for a great night of ugly but comfortable PJ's and TV....couldn't ask for a better night! Funny story well not really kinda horrifying! Cole who is the middle of the people I live with says lets play "truth or dare" . So the game starts out cute and fun. Most people are doing truth because we are at the dinner table! So anyway Aidan the 6 year old says "truth" Cole says did you ever hump a pillow???? At this point I about choke on my food as I have done many times before with this kid. I say what kinda question is that and what does hump mean???? Cole tells me someone at school told him he humped his pillows.....this is when I give a shout out to all the home schoolers out there! So he tells me he doesn't know what hump is....I believe him until his next turn rolls around and he proceeds to ask my hubby if he has ever humped anyone besides mom...yes you heard it right! Now I ain't no dumb ass he definitely knows what hump is but plays stupid again. So we end up having a nice long talk about how you can not say things like that and its just not funny. This kid gives new meaning to the saying "paying for your raising" and he is only 8!

No comments: