Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Obnoxious Children!

So today I had every intention of getting up and working out. I get the kids off to school and as usual I lay back down. Wake up at my standard 10am and mess around on the computer. Just as I'm about to get my lazy ass off the sofa and get into my work out clothes the phone rings. My friend Ashley invites me to lunch....hum workout...lunch gee I don't know??? So we head out for our unhealthy lunch and have a great time. BTW, totally kidding about the part when I was getting off the sofa to get in my workout clothes. After lunch I head to the kids school to take some more pictures for the yearbook. Lets just say there are some really obnoxious kids out there...a shout out to all teachers I don't know how you can stand them. I'm careful not to judge or say to much on this matter cause I always seem to eat my words when my kids turn around and do something just as obnoxious. I pick up the kids and while I'm chatting it up with my girlfriends outside of the car I hear the words..FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT coming from my car. Its the two girls I drive home yelling while my two Obnoxious children beat the hell out of each other in the back seat. We head home and I tell them go to the park I don't want to see you! So hubby calls while their at the park and needs a ride home cause his car is in the shop. I drive over to the park and yell for the kids. They emerge from the pond area and Cole looks like a swamp creature he had fallin in the pond. Now don't worry people this pond only has about a foot of water in it. WTF, when can I catch a break, no wonder half the population is on antidepressants.
We drive home get a change of clothes the whole while Aidan the youngest of these people is bitching about having to leave the park. Finally off to get hubby and Aidan says to me "I
was going to get you a birthday present but now I'm not!" My first thought is to pull over and beat his ass, but I don't want to go to jail! I calmly say you might want to rethink that BUCKO since your birthday is two weeks after mine. Boy his tone changed fast after that. So needless to say I had another fabulous day with these people I live with!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Do you even own "workout clothes?"
Funny story.

Melissa said...

OMG... you are so funny. And talented!! I totally relate... well, minus the humping part. We are not there yet... we are still working on things like "Whatever" and "Stupid", but I am sure it will be no time before I choke up my food.

Maybe I should get my ass up and motivated too. But I did manage to get out of bed this morning when I looked at my iPhone at 6am and saw that Macy's was having a coat sale. So that motivated me to roll out and log on... now here I am, ignoring the mess that is strung all over this house.