Sunday, January 24, 2010

Anniversary??!!!??

So my hubby says.....Where do you want to go for dinner???
I say....For my birthday..thats two weeks away
He says....No for our Anniversary!!!!!!!
I think to myself our Anniversary I totally forgot...what the hell am I turning into a dude!
Then I had to think to myself.....how many years is it????? 14 wtf, it seems like 5000.
He can tell that it kinda has slipped my mind and he starts this poor me bullshit, at this point I'm really feeling like a dude. I think us women get a bad rep of being needy and high maintenance but in reality it is the male! They are way more needy than us girls. The conversation really goes south when he asks when I'm going to hit my sexual prime! I think to myself um shit when is that supposed to happen cause I'm definitely not there. I'm tired I'm raising all these boys and the last thing I want to do is give more of me at the end of the day...:) I think is it so much to ask to just be left alone to watch shit TV and chill???!!! Of cource I'm having this conversation all by mysef in my own head. Then I thinking Damn dude how much do you want, he gets it at least once or twice a week.....he needs to sit his ass down and watch Oprah or Dr Oz when they have the couple on that goes weeks without it! I'm also thinking at this time isn't his sexual prime going to put the brakes on???? Hello dude you ain't 18 anymore! Still again this is a whole conversation I'm having with myself in my head! I love when he says "is it so bad that I'm still really attracted to you????" YES that is super sweet but back off dude I got some great reality TV to watch! Anyway I will be married on the 26th for 14 years.....so a shout out to both of us because marriage is alot of fun but a whole lot of work! Note to self......Don't forget the card or there will be hell to pay! Also I won't be getting a get out of jail free card on the 26th! Thank God for DVR!

No comments: