Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday, Monday

Sunday night I have alittle ritual. I put the kids to bed at 8:30 crack open a beer and catch up on the DVR. I always end the night thinking OK tomorrow is Monday I'm going to get up work out, eat right, and start taking better care of myself. So Monday morning rolls around I get up get the kids ready, cook them breakfast, and send them on their merry way. I think well maybe I'll just lay back down for a minute, 10:30 rolls around and the phone rings waking me from a very delicious dream. It's my hubby on the phone and he wants to meet for lunch, so instead of eating healthy I head out to Torchy's tacos and have a very yummy lunch. I head to the grocery store after lunch to pick up something for dinner. Let me tell you at my age you kinda start to feel alittle invisible, no one really ever gives you a second look or a first one for that matter. No one young and hot that is. I'm in one of the isles and this hot guy gives me a big ol smile. Wow, that was cool 40 might not be that bad. I finish my shopping standing alittle taller with a bit of a spring in my step. I'm at the check out counter anf I look down to get my debit card from my purse and something catches my eye! I look down and there it is my Torchy's taco on the tit!!!....WTF, really???!!!! Anyway I still had to chuckle Torchy's taco or not some ridiculously hot guy looked at my tits today.

No comments: