Thursday, March 22, 2012

Genesis Today


When I was first diagnosed with MS in 2006 I went on a daily injectable treatment plan. I hated it so much. Imagine giving yourself a shot everyday. You never knew what kind of reaction your body would have to it either. Sometimes the shot would not effect me at all. Really most times. But when it did Oh boy! I could feel it coming like a freight train through my body. I would get a surge of heat immediately after the injection. It would go downhill from there. After being on it for over a year the reactions became to intense. When you pass out, wet your pants, throw up, have a major heat rush, your ears are ringing, your lips and mouth feels like there is Novocain in them, and you have the shakes minutes after you inject. It kind of scares the shit out of you. That was the closest I have ever felt to death. My Dr assured me that it was a just a reaction that 10 percent of people on this medication have. He said I was not close to death. Sure felt like it though. After that mother of all mother reactions I came to the conclusion that it is not good for my body. I lost no sleep over it either. The dread of  giving myself the shot every night was gone. Because I gave myself so many shots I have permanent welts in my thighs. I have researched how to get rid of those. Unfortunately the muscles there have been eaten away and are gone forever! Another scary thought right???? I was injecting myself with a liquid that eats away your muscle. Sounds healthy right???


My Doctor wanted me to go on another injectable. Now the one I was on before was the most tolerant one on the market. This new one caused flu like symptoms for two to three days after your injection. At least it was only once a week instead of everyday. Once again didn't sound healthy to me. I got all the info even got the shots. I just couldn't bring myself to give myself that shot. That last reaction had really scared me to death. I decided to give the medication a break for a while. The Dr told me an oral medication should be coming out soon. I want a cure not a medication. The Dr. told me I would most likely never see a cure in my lifetime. This just rubs me wrong when I really think about it. What has been cured???? Can you think of anything? I sure can't. How come they have figured out how to do any nip or tuck under the sun but we can't cure one disease? Don't get me wrong we can mask them with expensive medications and treatments. Those all come along with side effects. Side effects that can cause us more ill will. So the oral medications are out now. Some have side effects that mess with your liver, others cause nausea, others increase your chances of cancer, headache, body ache, flu like symptoms, rare brain disease, and so on and so on! Sounds great right???


I decide to ignore the disease. Pretend I don't have it. I guess I have listened to one two many of those ask the Universe CD's. It was always in the back of my head whether or not I was doing the right thing. I'm in a constant tug and war with myself. Lots of people don't agree with me. I do have several scars on my brain already from the disease. They can keep growing if I don't get on something. They can also keep growing if I go on something. They don't really know that much about why it works for some and not others. I do have affects from the disease but the medication can not reverse those. I decided I was going to roll the dice because I had no time to have flu like symptoms every week while trying to raise three boys.


Recently I met Dr. Lindsey, CEO of Genesis Today. Genesis Today is a juice and supplement company. They specialize in healing juices that are 100 percent pure. I sent him an e-mail asking if he had any recommendations for someone with MS that does not want to go on conventional medications. Boy did he ever. Right away he got back to me with a game plan with supplement recommendations and diet. I had dabbled in his products before but never the 100 percent pure products. I ordered everything he put on my list.


I started this system about four weeks ago. Haven't mastered the diet part. Baby steps for me. I dove right into the juice and supplement plan. I have to say I truly feel a positive change in my body. I feel better, I have more energy, less pain, less depression, I'm sleeping better, less numbness, I can exercise longer,and I just feel overall healthier. For the first time in a long time I'm not that scared to think of the future. The beauty of this system is there are no negative side effects!!!!! I will admit the first week I did feel a little sick and tired. This was because my body was starting to detox. I have S shaped poops. For anyone who watches Dr. Oz you know an S shaped poop means a happy body!! I'm going to give you a run down of everything he suggested for me. These have benefits for healthy people or sick people.

Genesis Today Noni 100........I had Noni juice before. I found it fruity and tasty. Boy was I in for a shock when I did a shot of this. Noni for me =OH NONI. The taste is AWFUL!!!!! Right away I researched wondering why this one was so awful compared to others I have tried. Others are mixed with fruit juices such as apple juice. This one is 100 percent pure and there is no hiding that. I really thought about just skipping this one because the taste was so bad. I shot it for a couple of days. I read up on it's benefits. I found a way to tolerate it by diluting it with juice. The benefits far outweighed the taste. The Noni helps digestion, it helps detox, cleansing, immunity, and inflammation.

Genesis Today Mangosteen 100....This one I can tolerate the taste. After OH-NONI anything is better. None of these have a great taste but lets not forget they are medicines. This promotes healthy immunity, joints, inflammation,  cardiovascular systems.It has also been found in scientific research to fight cancer.

Genesis Today Liquid super cleanse....This opens up the seven channels of elimination: Intestines, lungs, skin, kidneys, liver, blood, and lymphatic system.

Genesis Today Colloidal Silver......This fights many types of fungus, bacteria, viruses, yeast, amoebas, and more. Now some people believe that MS is caused by too much yeast in your system.

Genesis Today Goji 100.....This promotes healthy mood, vision, antioxidant, and immunity.

Genesis Today Acai 100.....this promotes healthy appearance, antioxidant, cardiovascular, gastric health.

Genesis Today GenEssentials Superfruit oil....This delivers omega 3-6-7-9.

Genesis Today GenEssentials Greens...This is a powder you can mix with juice or water. It delivers phytonutrients (Spelling???) equal to 3-5 servings of dark green leafy vegetables.

Genesis Today 4Total Nutrition...Now this is no party in the mouth either but again it has huge benefits. This is a liquid vitamin and mineral drink. It builds and strengthens all the bodies internal organs, cells, and tissues.

Genesis Today....4Energy...This supports energy, adrenal and brain function plus intestinal health.


I have truly benefited from the system so far. Now these are my observations from personal experience. I'm not being paid to promote this, I'm not any kind of a doctor unless a witch Dr is legit. Just kidding. I'm not suggesting anyone goes off conventional medication. This is my personal journey with the disease. If you have a chance look into the products from Genesis Today. I think they are amazing. I find most of mine at Whole Foods or online. If anyone suffering from the same disease as me wants info on the diet plan please feel free to leave me a message. Sorry for bad grammar or miss spelling! I love to write, but write I can not do very well! http://www.genesistoday.com/http://www.genesistoday.com/

No comments: