Sunday, November 20, 2011

Breaking Dawn

So anyone who knows me or who follows this blog knows I'm a huge Twilight fan. This past Thursday Breaking Dawn was shown at midnight. This is the forth movie and the first one that I decided to see at midnight. My friend Erin invited me to go. Since she has a teenage daughter we were all good! My sister aka...Twisty has seen all the movies at midnight. She told me it is great people watching getting there way early waiting for your show. I'm so excited, I even brought my camera because I just knew there would be Twilight crazies to take pics with. Not so much! I found myself sitting in the hallway of the movie theater with a bunch of teenage girls! There were no crazies, no Twi hards, nothing out of the ordinarily to look at. Disappointed for sure.
So I ended up there with my two girlfriends and their teenage daughters. First we thought we would be smart and park as far away from the theater as possible. We just knew there would be a huge line to get out of here. For it would be filled with TWI hards. Could have had front row parking but we just knew we were ahead of the game. We get in and let the girls go get a bite to eat while we hold the place in line. We end up in-between some teenagers. The girls come back from eating and relieve us to go eat. I brought my little Edward doll to dinner with us figuring everyone would have Edward and Jacob dolls with them. Not so much, I might have been the only one. I have a little fun with him at dinner. I pose him with the bacon since he only eats animals....unless of course your a bad guy! Didn't remember him ever eating anything but animals but in this film I found out he feast on bad guys too. I did in fact read all the books. BTW, those bacon things you see are bacon wrapped dates with blue cheese! Total party in the mouth. I think you could wrap almost anything in bacon and it might just taste good. I feel Edward might like a placenta wrapped in bacon. As I wrote this I just puked in my mouth. Sometimes sucks having an overactive imagination.
My friend Erin posed him with the calamari sauce saying he loves blood. We laughed probably because we were having a cocktail at this time. Just doesn't seem that funny now. So we finish our food and drinks, we head back to the theater. I secretly hope I'm going to see some TWI hards when we go back. We get back in and the girls have ours seats. Which by the way rock, kudos to those girls. I get settled and look around for some good people watching. What I see is a theater full of teenage girls, a few middle age women and about fourteen dudes. Now the dudes are clearly there because their in a new relationship and are just trying to get some. The movie is awesome!!!! My only complaint is the sex scene could have been better! For Gods sake we waited four books for this!!!!! So we get out and all those people with the front parking spots are long gone before we run to our super far one. Even though I get home at 2:30 it takes me two more hours to fall asleep. Thank God I told Hub's he needed to get everyone up and out the door in the am.

So would I do a midnight Twilight movie again???? Hell yes! Even though I was disappointed by the people watching it got me out of bedtime and putting out!

So anyway I'm way behind on this blog. I totally skipped over Halloween which I happen to be the queen of! I skipped a lot of Twisty's visit, and my in law's coming to town, nasty homework, and crazy conversations with these people I live with.

My brain just is working against me lately. My doctor says it's my MS. When you have this your brain just works funky. I get it now because I have tons of stuff in the fire and can't concentrate on one. I feel like a bee trying to pollinate too many flowers at once. I rarely talk about this because I try to tell myself I'm fine. Ignorance is bliss for sure.

I have not been in the mood to write at all. I have not been in the mood for anything still. I have a bottle of happy pills sitting in my purse that my doctor gave me. The side effects are you may feel euphoric. Euphoric, I only remember feeling that one time in my life. It was after my third my child was born. I got home from the hospital and felt this overwhelming feel of pure joy. Even though I had not planned him and cried through six months of pregnancy I felt totally complete when I got home for the first time in my life. It was crazy!!!! Later I thought why did Hub's and I out number ourselves????? We are domed for sure.

Anyway I came across an ancient Chinese secret. Always wanted to say that!!! I have tried every skin cream known to man...well not really but a lot. I got some almond oil for eight bucks and have been putting that on my face the last few weeks. Almond oil is supposed to be good for your hair but I test everything on my face. Let me tell you throw all those expensive skin creams away because this is the way to go if your older with combo or dry skin. My skin sucks this stuff up like a sponge. My skin feels soft in the am. I have tried like hell to sleep on my back fearing wrinkles. I just can't do it. I have nightmares on my back. Every time I say that out loud Hub's laughs as if I'm crazy but I do. So this almond oil should help those crinkles!

Last but not least I have been obsessively checking my feedjet again not because I want to know where readers are coming from. It is because of the "google" people that come across this blog.

number one this week is.......Kerry Kane Cavender USA........I just want to meet the poor soul who googled this......secretly hoping it is Brendan Odonell.....For this is the boy I loved from third grade till eight that never spoke one word to me. Bitter???? Maybe!

number two.....and I know my spelling is bad but this takes the cake.....girls poop together in their buats!!!!!!! Did he/she mean butts?????? What girls poop together in their buats anyway??? I'm happy to say that this craziness came from a country I never heard of!

Still here trying like hell to eat right and work out! Why are the cheeseburgers so easy to eat??? I'm a gerbil in a wheel for sure, get the kids up, get them to school, do the laundry, clean the kitchen, pick them up, drive them around, cook dinner, put them to bed, put out, and start over! Easy button???? You really are not there!

No comments: