Thursday, August 25, 2011

The final....My Mom dresses me like my much younger sister picture.


So last night when I was blogging about my Mom dressing me like my much younger sister. I accidentally deleted this last picture. I said I was about 19. My Twisted sister reminded me that I was more like 20 or 21. I think I may need therapy over this matchy, match shit! This was in our church directory for Gods sake. Can you imagine my humiliation. This is also the picture that my 10 year old asked why Kelly....aka...Twisty and I had long Afro's. That would be called...bad perms from the late eighties. Lets just hope and pray the eighties do not resurface. Though I am wondering with these feathers in the hair if it is not coming back. Notice I am smiling and Twisty is frowning! I don't remember if Twisty is frowning because of her awful braces that they used to put on way to late in life or if she is miserable from smelling all the aqua net in her hair. What I do love about this picture is Twisty and me do not look like we have eight years between us. Because I was a late bloomer I always looked closer in age to her than I was. That was until I got married and had kids. Now I have that road hard put away wet look. Which leads to believe marriage and kids age you. It's really hard to raise kids. You never really feel like your doing it right. Someone is always doing it better. I wish I knew how to raise those perfect peeps.





Anywho, The people I live with started back to school this week. Now don't you think I didn't do a happy dance as they walked into those school doors! My happy dance is short lived. The beginning of school for me means two kids in football and one in soccer.....not to mention homework! Now homework for me is a killer. I truly don't believe I could go on that show.....Are you smarter than a 5th grader. I'm here to tell you I'm not! I have to google crap to help them. Not to mention all the frickin practices I drive them to and from. Driving with these people makes my blood pressure rise for sure. I am the boosters club photographer for the middle school. This kind of makes my head spin. If I don't get great shots these parents will be on me me like flies on shit. Mind you this is a volunteer job.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: