Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Driving with these people can sometimes be most entertaining

I had to pick Blake up from school early today for a Dr appointment. He had to get a mole looked at by a dermatologist. While in the waiting room I pick up a flyer on cosmetic procedures. Damn that shit is expensive, especially since it only last for six months. I know if I start I will become addicted, I will have to have it every six months. I will be like a crack addict selling the farm for the latest injectable. I fear botox, I think I might get punished for being vein and it will look all messed up. I take the flyer home to look it over. I see there is something I haven't heard of on there. It is called dysport injectables. I google it right away to see what the side effects are. That may cause death side effect freaks me out on the botox thing. This is half the price of botox and I see no death side effect. But it does say it is a toxin that causes botulism. I want to know who is the asshole who thought of shooting botulism into peoples faces to get rid of wrinkles! Life would be so much better if we weren't aware of this. Cure a disease for Gods sakes. I also learned while in the doctors office that the mad mom line between my eyebrow has a name. It is called glabella. I was trying to figure out where they would have come up with a name like this. Through much thought and deliberation and maybe a beer. I came up with Glabella....aka....Gross, Lame, Ass, Bitching, Large, Line, Area. Let me just say I wasn't even aware of parenthesis on my face till that damn commercial came out. By the way Blake's mole was fine. The Dr did find warts on him and had to burn them off. EWWWWWWWWeeeeeeee! I felt a little dizzy while watching this. Oh I just thought of another Glabella name. Great, large, ass, big, ewwwwweeeee, loud, line, asshole. I think the beer has gone to my head.



After the Dr appointment I have to run by the house to pick up dumb and dumber. I tell them to get in the car because we have to take Blake back up to school for football practice. Aidan...aka....dumbest wants to stay behind to play with a friend. Cole gets in the car with Blake and I. We jam all the way back up to school to Katy Perry and Britney Spears. I know I have kind of brain washed them into my girl music but who's judging??? Oh yes everyone! After we drop Blake off I see Cole has his finger up his nose. I look over and say....are you picking your nose? He looks at me and matterofactly says....I have a booger that hurts. A few minutes go by and I see him putting it under the seat. I say.....Why are you putting that booger under the seat?????? He looks at me and very matterofactly says.....Oh Mom what's the big deal no one will see it there! I say....but I will know it is there and it will haunt me. Be a professional booger picker, roll that shit and throw it out the window. We are passing McDonald's since I have zero self control I need to stop for fries. Cole wants a burger. I tell him to eat it quick so Aidan doesn't know we stopped. After we get home Aidan comes in and sees my fry box next to the computer. He says....no fair. This is a phrase I have heard way more than my fair share. I tell him he should have went with us. I offer him the rest of the fries. He says...I don't want fries, I wanted a burger. I tell him we didn't even get burgers. A few minutes goes by and the next thing I know he is waving Cole's burger wrapper from the trash in my face. He has this shit eating grin on his face as he says......you didn't even get burgers huh! I say....like I said you should have gone.



So Blake being the annoying teenager has to stay after football for the girls volleyball game. This means I will have to pick him and his friends up at ten O'clock. So I pick up the boys. One of Blake's friends is telling me how he asked out a girl and she said yes. He is telling me who she is and how excited he is. I tell Blake's friend how Blake does not want to tell me who he likes. This caused an argument between Hub's and me last night when he took Blake's side on this. I was raised by the people who always took each others sides right or wrong. The fact that Hub's said to Blake he doesn't have to tell me rubbed me the wrong way. So I tell Blake's friend how Blake will not tell me who he likes. Blake says... I talk to Dad about the girl stuff and you about other stuff. Oh you silly boy that is your first mistake. I am a girl and have been there and done it all. I feel like I know girls and how they think I could be a huge help for guiding him into the mind of crazy girls. His friends chime in with you have one of the coolest moms ever. I love that but I think it might be because I have an unlimited amount of Gatorade's, snacks, and I allow a ridiculous amount of sleepovers at my house. I'll take it anyway.



Last night my twisted sister who always refers to me as Barbie which I hate. Referred to me as an Evil Genius. Now that I like and I will wear that name proud. Anywho, these people I live with are all asleep which means shit TV for me. Goodnight from the evil genius.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous reading and quite entertaining! Keep it up, you are an Evil One. I love it!
Carman