Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer, summer, summer, time!!!!! Can everyone hear the screaming coming from my house???

 The house has a sign that says..."Coming soon".  This is brilliant. We have had two showings of people who want to be the first to see it. The realtor came by today so I could sign all of the paperwork before my super fun road trip to Chicago. Hub's and I totally showed our ass in front of him fighting like two immature teenagers. I swear this is going to be the death of us. We are still fighting about everything. The first people who looked at it may make an offer this week. We have NO WHERE to go. So glad Hub's had this great idea to move. I'm stressed to my breaking point. Hub's wants to donate and get rid of all kinds of stuff. I like to hold on to things. Anyone know of a good therapist?????
 The kids wanted to head to the pool today. I had a ton of stuff to do. I finally have a kid old enough to take the little ones without me!!!!!!!
I was supposed to pack while they were gone.  I couldn't get my damn face out of that 50 shades book again. I got not a thing done. When I went to get the kids from the pool Aidan's face looked a bit more messed up. He walked up to the car and I said......."What now". They went to the workout center and he was trying to run too fast on the treadmill and fell!!!!! Really??? He looks like someone beat the crap out of him. This kid has been accident prone since he popped out. He was an accident in the first place.....the best accident I ever had. My old neighbors in Frisco used to say if they didn't know me they would call CPS. This was because he always had a mark of some kind on him. There was a time when I thought he couldn't see or hear right because he fell down so much. I remember one time Hub's and I were sitting at the kitchen table. He was about three. It looked like someone pushed him into the wall in front of us......but no one was there. We both looked at each other with that "WTF" look on our faces.
My house was full once again....full of stinky boys that is. I don't know why I'm "the house".....I'm really not per say a kid lover. They get on my nerves. Yet they all seem to love to be here. Reminds me a little bit of me in my younger years....always trying to get the attention of people who really weren't that into me. I once tried to get a gay guy to turn straight for me. Like I said before....anyone know a great therapist????? I really do like this group of kids. I think my younger two have picked their friends wisely. They hang out with a really good group. I hope they stay with them. This is always a big conversation in our house. I really believe your friends make you or break you. I think back to my younger years. When I hung out with good kids I made good decisions. When I hung out with the bad kids I did bad stuff.
The boys love to harass the best dog ever. Because he is the best dog ever he puts up with all of it. He is going to Chicago with us too!!!


Tomorrow we start to make our way to Chicago. I'm not packed yet either. I'm a fly by the seat of my pants girl. I wish I was super wealthy....Christian Grey wealthy. Then I wouldn't pack a thing. I would just buy more shit when I got there. So anyway tomorrow we drive to Dallas to spend the night with Hub's family. Thursday my Dad flies in. We will pick him up at DFW and start our long ass drive. I do happen to have the best dad ever even if he is a little grumpy. This will be the third year my dad does this. The first year the car broke down in a dry county. We were stranded with three boys a dog and no alcohol. That was no fun. Last year we flew the two older boys up there. My dad, the dog, Aidan, and I drove. We packed beer that trip!!!! When we got to the hotel there was no can opener. I still laugh when I think of my dad opening beer on the door jam. Like I said.....best dad ever!!!!!!!!!!!

My final note of the night.......I heard someone say that "once you go black you never go back" saying recently. I had to giggle. I was at a bar recently and there was a white guy and a black guy dancing close to each other. When I heard someone say this I flashed to those two dancing side by side. I think there might be something to that saying. Again sorry for bad grammar and all that. I'm too tired to proof read!

No comments: